Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finger Painting

What more fun is there in childhood than finger painting? Treyson and Makayla are finger painting and having a great time at it. They are mixing colors and started out so good to get the color they wanted, but now it is just a big picture of all the colors mixed together. I suggested they clean up their hands once the paint was all gone, and they both said "no" at the same time. There is just something about playing with the gooey stuff between your fingers and making a mess that you won't get in trouble for that is appealing. They are banging the bottles of paint against their papers to get every last drop of paint out of them. I would add pics, because they are so dang cute, but my camera is lost amongst the sea of boxes in my house. Hopefully I will find it soon :)

1 comment:

kstrack said...

Sounds like they had lots of fun! I wish I could be made happy that easy!