Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

So, I am a little slow getting up my Halloween pictures, but life has been nothing but crazy here. Plus, I set up our laptop downstairs, so I don't use my desktop computer much and that is where the pics are. Last night, Austin set up the laptop to network to the other computers (Thanks Hon) - so now I can post those pics from my couch!

So, without further ado - here are my kids all dressed up:

Here is Holden. He isn't dressed up, he is just showing his true colors :)

I like this picture of Holden - it is at Clara's school carnival. I kept calling for him, but he ignored me. I love that you can see the horns and tail here.

Makayla always wants to be something sweet and cute. This year she was an angel. She planned this costume all by herself. Her dad just helped make the halo.
I had a grand idea for Clara this year. She was going to be a butterfly in the grass. I had to change plans though (see post below). I found this Cinderella dress 1/2 off the day before Halloween, so I bought that. She truly looks like a princess in this picture!

Here's all 3 right before Trick-or-Treating. Clara didn't like the rain and didn't make it past the circle across the street. After that she helped Austin pass out Candy. This is the first year Makayla wasn't too shy to say "trick-or-treat" at the houses. She had fun running around with her friend Brynne. Holden actually said "trick-or-treat" a couple of times until he understood that he got candy at the houses. After that, he said, in a not very nice way, "CANDY, CANDY!!!" until they gave him some. Next year we will have to work on manners.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Such cute costumes! I love that there is a little personality in each of them. Sweet kidddos!

Wendy Evans said...

soo cute. I love that pic of Holden ignoring you. You can just see the little inner devil come out. Makayla looks so heavenly and sweet. Clara looks just like a princess. Fun, fun times here and gone already.

Debra Goodey said...

I really love the picture of Clara. What a little princess. I haven't posted Halloween pictures yet, but they are coming soon. See, you are ahead of schedule in my book. Joshua also said, "canny" instead of trick or treat. This age is so much fun!