Friday, March 27, 2009

Please say a prayer!

I've been watching the flood in the Fargo, ND/Moorhead, MN area of the country because I have family there. The water in the Red River has bypassed the record high set back in 1897 of 40 feet above flood stage. They have been sandbagging trying to prepare for the force of the water that is coming. So far, by dad and brother are safe and dry, but they are on Red Alert (be ready to evacuate at a moments notice.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Our Stake president sent out to all the bishops to let their wards know to have a stake wide prayer for Fargo, and their residents, and property. I didn't get the email until 1030 pm but I did get it.

Wendy Evans said...

I will say a prayer for them. I hope everything is ok...

Debra Goodey said...

Oh my, how are things going now? Is everything still okay with your dad and brother?