Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cheap days at Conrnbelly's



This Friday evening and Saturday is KBull 93 days at Thanksgiving Point corn maze. You can get in for $.93 each. Just go here and print off coupons for everyone in your group. I think we are going Saturday morning with our kids. We went last hear and had a great time playing on all the stuff and getting lost in the maze.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ohhh good to know! Maybe we will try to go on Saturday too. I love all of the fun stuff they have for the kids too.

Debra Goodey said...

Holy cow Patti, you are so lucky my phone is turned off right now and I have no way to call you. Several times over the past week, I've been temped to drive to your house just to discuss the book with you. The only thing stopping me is an empty tank. It is driving my nuts not having a phone. Last night, I told Jeff that I had to call you on his new work cell he just got. He said no because it was too late. I was just flabbergasted about what Bella found out about Jacob and Renesmee. Holy cow. It took me like 15 minutes to keep reading after that line. I tried to explain it to Jeff, but he just didn't get it. Wow! Thank so much for lending me the book, I really need an escape into a different world right now. Hey, do you have instant messanger or something. I feel completely out of touch with the real world out there. Send me an email if you do and you know how I can set you up as a person on my IM.