Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Clara's first day of School

Boy, Clara had a long summer. She was soooo bored home with me all day! When I took her into her classroom for "back to school day," she was so excited to see her teacher and be in her familiar surroundings. On her first day of school, when the bus showed up at our house, Clara was so excited! She barely held still long enough to get her straps done up on her wheelchair. I'm sure glad that she loves school so much, and the bus ride too. It helps me feel less guilty that I love the break! (I also love when she gets home because she gives the best loves!!!)

3 comments:

kstrack said...

That is awesome that Clara loves school so much! You deserve that much needed break guilt free! :)

Debra Goodey said...

Wow, she looks giddy with excitement. I LOVE back to school time. Isn't it grand!

Lori said...

I wish I had her enthusiasm too