After downloading the pictures from my camera, I found a few that are blog worthy, and I had to share them. Most of them are Holden, but that is because he is the most mischievous in our house!
I was outside shoveling, and Austin brought Holden out to play. He was fine until he had to take off his mittens to drive his car, and then his hands got cold - we couldn't reason with him to put them back on.
I hope your 2008 was as fun as ours and your 2009 is even more so! Have a great new year!
(I think this post gets me current, until Christmas in MN next week)






3 comments:
What fun pictures... Happy Birthday Clara! What a great holiday you had. I love just hanging out with family and playing games, fun fun! Have fun in MN and be careful.
How fun is that. We just love Holden. I am excited that we get to keep him in nursery for another year. Yeah!
Isn't raising boys a whole new world?
Post a Comment