We spent the last 10 days in the frozen tundra of Minnesota. The whole time we were there, I know the temps didn't get above freezing, and they weren't above 0 for a lot of that time. They had a ton of snow - drifts over 3 feet. My dad called me today and said that they were in the middle of a blizzard now. We left just in time to miss that! While I love going home to visit, I'm glad that I don't live there anymore.
I'm going to try to catch up on the posts from that trip, but my house needs some serious help first. Besides unpacking from the trip, I have to find homes for all the new Christmas presents and take down the Christmas decorations. Anyone want to come help???
5 years ago






2 comments:
We can come and help! The kids would love it!
Welcome home!
Post a Comment