
Yesterday, Makayla was so excited it was actually snowing. We probably got 6-8 inches, so before school, she bundled up and we went out to play. Actually she went out to play, I went out to shovel. She has been waiting all winter to build a snow man and finally got her chance. After her snowman, she found some untouched snow and

ran, jumped, and built snow angels. What a fun day!

I was shoveling while it was still snowing, but it had quit before I finished. There were just a couple of spots that I had to reshovel, for good measure. I did get a little tired of the snow plow though, it drove our street no less than 5 times while I was shoveling, throwing the snow back into my driveway.
2 comments:
wow you have almost as much snow as us, and we have a snowman in our front yard too. Well I should say it is a snow girl because Kaitie dressed it in her attire.
Lori
Cute snowman Makayla! I am just waiting until the girls are feeling better so I can go out and help Cait build a snowman.
Post a Comment