5 years ago
Thursday, January 10, 2008
We can put that on your blog...
Makayla is such a cute girl with the most brilliant ideas! Every time I take a picture, she immediately wants to see the picture I just took and then tells me "mom, we can put that on your blog, huh." I remember the days when you would take a picture and then hope it turned out OK. You didn't really know for months when you actually remembered to take that film to the store to get developed. I'll never forget some of the first pictures I ever took with a digital camera. It was right after Clara was born and I was trying to get pics for my Christmas cards. Trying to get a 2 year old and an infant to look somewhat OK is a challenge, but I was glad that I could see my progress as I was taking them. From that moment on I've been sold on the digitalness of our camera - and to think I fought ever getting one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Isn't it great? Pretty much the only way Jacey will let me take her picture is if I let her see each and every shot after I take it. And I love that I can take a million shots without having to pay for a million rolls of film or a million prints to be printed.
(sorry - I accidentally hit the button twice.)
I agree with Cynthia. How in the world did we do it before?
whoever invented the digital camera is pure genious!!! I probably take and delete hundreds of pictures before I finally get a good one.
Isn't it funny how our kids equate pictures and blogs? It's cute. I say hooray for digital cameras and blogs...our fun easy way of doing family history.
I love being a part of the digital age! My kids love it too, because they can take as many pics as they want, and I don't have to worry about them wasting film! I need to get my kids more interested in the blogs. I don't even know if they know we have one!
Post a Comment