
My brake light has been on in my car for a week or so, and I had to get tires today, so I asked Les Schwab how much it would be for them to change the brakes while they were changing the tires. They quoted me a price of $190, give or take! I called Austin and he said to pick some up and he would change them for me. What a great husband to do this for me!

Makayla was outside with us and excited she could be outside and finally riding her scooter she got for her birthday. She did really well, until she wiped out - right in the puddle!

Clara thinks it's cool to be where everyone else is, especially if it is outside. She just sat on the step and watched what everyone else was doing. We really enjoyed the warmer weather and hope it continues to go up!
2 comments:
What a fun day! I spent the day wiping down every inch on my Dining Chairs. :( I should have cleaned the garage today instead!
Oh how fun! I cant wait to have a house! And yes I know if in ten years we don't have a house I can be jealous- but I still am know! And Im glad Austin is helping out! Its always nice when our men can do something for cheeper!
Post a Comment