5 years ago
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Family Birthday Party
Last Saturday, we got together with Austin's extended family for birthday celebration. This time we celebrated Makayla and Holden and the rest of the January and February birthdays.
Holden got to help me with the cupcakes. He loved licking out the bowl. (Is that not the cutest chocolate face ever!)
Makayla and Holden each got a cupcake with a candle in it as we sang. I told Craig not to light Holden's candle because I wanted to get pictures and I wasn't standing right beside him to make sure the house didn't burn down. He wasn't having any of that. When he noticed that Craig passed him by, he pushed his plate in the direction Craig was going and whined until he lit it. After it was lit and we sang, Craig kept telling him to blow it out. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do. He kept giving it dirty looks. He wasn't shy at all about eating it though. Surprisingly, though, he didn't make that big of a mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Your cupcakes were so yummy! I have been craving them since the party. I am going to make them tonight for a Relief Society activity so hopefully they turn out as good as yours!
what a cute kid! he is such a character!
Post a Comment