Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Holden's hair was getting long and wild, so we finally decided it was time to cut it. It was always sticking up, no matter how much gel I would put on it. I didn't think I liked it, so Austin got out the clippers and shaved it pretty short. He was not happy about the whole thing. Now I think it is too short and I want that long, unruly hair back. If I'd have known Cami was coming to visit, I would have waited and had her cut Holden's hair for me. Next time...

2 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

The best thing about hair is that it grows back. It will be wild and unruly again soon. Holden is so cute. I love the little "help me" face. He doesn't look like getting his hair cut is his favorite thing.

Lori said...

He doesn't look like he is having much fun with his hair cut.