Those pictures of Holden are so cute! You need to come visit soon!
What a little heartbreaker! Too bad he's wearing the wrong color. Just teasing! :)
I have always been a BYU fan, but he's cute enough to make me think about switching teams. I totally love those pictures. What a cutie!
Um yes he is! I bet these made his grandpa smith happy!
What great pictures! I can't believe how big he has gotten!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pictures of Holden are so cute! You need to come visit soon!
What a little heartbreaker! Too bad he's wearing the wrong color. Just teasing! :)
I have always been a BYU fan, but he's cute enough to make me think about switching teams. I totally love those pictures. What a cutie!
Um yes he is!
I bet these made his grandpa smith happy!
What great pictures! I can't believe how big he has gotten!
Post a Comment