Friday, May 16, 2008

Dance Festival

Yesterday, Clara's school had a dance festival to celebrate the end of the year. This is a tradition they do every year, and I love going to watch it. Clara's class did a dance to "It's a Small World" where the teachers pushed them in a circle, doing twirls and what not. It is more for the parents than the kids in her class, but in some of the older classes, the kids are so excited to be out there dancing. I had a great time watching the kids do the program that they've been working on for so long. They were all so proud of their accomplishment. They also have the best teachers and staff at her school. They are all so patient with the kids there. I had a great time! I asked Makayla last night if she had fun at Clara's dance festival, and she said, "I thought it was going to be boring, but it really was fun." I'm glad that I get to be apart of this community!

2 comments:

kstrack said...

That is so awesome! Clara really is at a great school! And she is such a cutie!

CAMI said...

this school seems awsome- the game -fishing- this- thats awsome- ps i lovbe her pig tails!