Grandpa Tom found out that Home Depot was doing their kids club the weekend we were going to be there, so on Saturday morning, we loaded up the kids and all made the trip down there. They all got their own orange apron and a craft to assemble. They seemed to have a good time making them and it got them out of the house for a little bit!

Grandpa and Makayla did a good job on her pencil box/flower holder.

Hanna and Kaitie worked hard with very little help.

Judd helped Brigit - I love that little tongue!

Danika was excited to wear her saftey goggles - even though there wasn't much of a hazard with the screws.

Here is Makayla's project.

Here is the whole group of kids. Most of them made book ends, but Brigit and Makayla made the flower/pencil box.
Now that we've been to one of these, we might have to find out more information and take our kids. It was a lot of fun working with tools and creating something!
3 comments:
Wow, I have never heard of that before. That sounds awesome.
I have always wanted to do that with my boys, but never have. It looks awesome. I am going to try harder, my boys would love it. Good job Makayla!
I didn't realize that had a kid's club. I'm going to do it too!
Post a Comment