
Before church on Sunday, I tried to get a picture of my kids together. That was an impossible task. This is the closest I got only because they are all looking at the camera. Clara and Holden aren't smiling and Makayla had a strand of hair down the middle of her face. Oh Well - they're darn cute anyway!!

Austin took Makayla sledding with the other cousins. It was way too cold out for Makayla and she spent most of her time in the warming house.

Holden loved wearing Makayla's Home Depot apron and Clara's hat. He is such a cutie!!

This is how Holden looked after I caught him drinking out of Grandpa Tom's great big mug.
2 comments:
It is nearly impossible to get a picture of all your kids together. Jeff and I were trying just the other day. It was frustrating to say the least. We'd get two of the three smiling, then try again, then get a different two smiling. Baby Jacob was just laying there so I was glad I didn't need to get him to smile. Crazy!
Cute picture! I love Holden's mischievious look. :)
Post a Comment