Happy Father's Day to the father of my children, to my dad, and also to the dad that raised my husband. I love you all and glad for what you have taught me, austin, and my kids!!!!
Oh my I havent like checked any of your posts for like ever- I love the new haircuts- looks good! The camping looks fun! Also thanks for telling me how scary it is to leave personal info on my blog- thanks! I prob wont read your blog again for a while sorry! we love you and are sad we will miss you on the 4th!
1 comment:
Oh my I havent like checked any of your posts for like ever- I love the new haircuts- looks good! The camping looks fun! Also thanks for telling me how scary it is to leave personal info on my blog- thanks! I prob wont read your blog again for a while sorry! we love you and are sad we will miss you on the 4th!
Post a Comment