5 years ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
Washington DC
We had a great time in our Nation's Capital! I'd never been there, but was excited to go, and I was not disappointed! There was so much to see and do while we were there.
Makayla on the top of the Lincoln Monument, overlooking the reflecting pool and the Washington Monument.
Our reflection in front of the wall at the Korean War Memorial
I've heard stories about WWII from my Grandpa ever since I can remember, so of course we had to stop at the new WWII Memorial that is there.


This is Makayla in front of a fountain that is in the sculpture gardens that are part of the Smithsonian group.
The White House. When we were heading over there, they closed the street that we had to cross in order for a motorcade to go to the White House.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment